Beginners Yoga in Huntingdale.
Whether you’re new to Yoga or a seasoned student with a regular practice, it is always to get back to basics.
This is just what we will cover in this 6 week course.
We will cover the fundamentals of :
- Sun Salutations A and B also know as Surya Namaska and break down each pose as we work through them systematically
- Pranayama – the breath and the channeling of the “Life Force” energy
- Breakdown standing, seated, forward and back-bending Asanas (Yoga postures) while discovering the planes of movement in the body including exploring physical and mental balance. We will also cover the Bandhas (locks) and Mudras (seals).
- Discover different Meditation techniques
- Learn how to really rest and restore in Savasana
You will be guided though the safe execution of the Asana learning intuitively to connect to your own body, mind and breath.
This course is sure to build your confidence with Yoga so as to move to a more consistent practice or re-establish some basics you may have been not connected with in your current practice.
A course for all levels.
$129.00 for a 6 week course. Each lesson being 1.5 hours long.
Additional extra can be purchased in conjunction with “Beginners Course” $50.00 4 x punchcard to be used within the 6 weeks of your course.
Please contact us if you wish to purchase this punchcard once you have pre-paid for your course.
Contact us about a discount code for concession card holdersBeginners Yoga course, held at Yoga Flourish Huntingdale Studio, Perth, Western Australia Unit 5/2 Warton Rd, Huntingdale WA 6110