We are hosting monthly Community Yoga Classes!
ONLY $10 TO REGISTER, IF YOU WISH YOU MAY DONATE MORE UPON ATTENDING THE CLASS.
Giving back to our community, our Yoga teacher chooses a charity for the donations to go towards, in the past we have donated towards Warriors 4 Wildlife, Share the Dignity, OWLKEYME and Sponsor a Mat.
These classes can consist of any style, Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin or Slow Flow. All levels welcome, an accessible class for all.
We have 2 dates set so far, fundraising for different charities.
Friday May 14th – Tiny Sparks WA
Tiny Sparks is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of mothers going through high risk pregnancies and newborns requiring the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) or special care nursery (SCN.) Susanna – ‘As a mum to 2 pre mature babies. Both of them spent the initial hours of their lives in NICU then moved on to SCU and stayed there for around a month. Hence I would like to take this opportunity to give back
Friday May 28th – Shelter WA
Shelter WA is championing an effective housing system for everyone in WA. It is the peak body in WA advocating for social and affordable housing and ending homelessness. Shelter WA believes that everyone has a right to a place to call home. You can visit them at shelterwa.org.au.
Psychic & wellness fair. Event by CHAKRA ANGEL and Yoga Flourish at Crown Perth.
Sharon Cutts will lead you through Hatha based gentle yoga sessions incorporating mindfulness, breathwork and some meditation to assist individuals with calming, focusing the mind and stretching the body.
Skills that hopefully students can access throughout stressful times in their day, week or external lives. There will be suitable options for increasing intensity or going gentle on yourself.
We have a limit of 10 mats that can be provided for use by participants however, BYO mat to ensure you have one to use if you do attend.
Saturday, 15 & 16 May 2021, 10:00 AM
- To understand our interactions with ourselves and others.
- A chance to have some space and time just for you!
Tickets are $20.00 per person
Sunday, 16 May 2021 . 03:00 PM – 05:00 PM
- yoga mat
Join Kat & Sharron for a night of sound and yin; a magical ‘Friday night out.
- Allow Kat to take you on a Shamanic Sound Healing Journey as Sharron guides you through your delicious Yin practice.
Friday, 21 May 2021 . 06:00 PM – 08:00 PM
- yoga mat
- water bottle
Anything to make yourself most comfortable! Wear something comfy too!
Ayurveda. Known as the Science of Life according to ancient Indian wisdom.
Ayurveda is full of deep wisdom, ancient knowledge – and believe it or not – easy implementable practices and theories that we can apply to our everyday lives. And when we do, we gain more balance, vitality, nourishment and enjoyment from life. Yes – our lives, in our modern contexts of a busy Western world!
- Touching on the doshas
- Learning about the gunas
- Exploring the maha gunas
- Contemplating how these concepts are relevant to ourselves
- and a lot more….
Sunday, 23 May 2021 . 01:30 PM – 04:30 PM
An immersive soulful, gentle sound healing meditation journey.
Are you looking to connect with likeminded souls? Or maybe you are looking for spiritual connection, growth, or guidance? Or maybe you’re just wanting to let go of all your negative energies and bring your Sparkle back!?Then Sound Meditation is for you! No experience in meditation is required.
- We will begin by stilling ourselves to arrive in the room and create an intention.
- We will then start with a series of meditative practices connecting you to mother earth and your inner being which will induce deep relaxation of the body, mind, and soul.
- These deep relaxation practices prepare the body & the energy systems to receive the soulful healing sounds and immerse you into your own mediative sound journey.
- The calming harmonic concentric waves of sounds combined with the vibrations will spread throughout the room and saturate every cell of your being which will allow you to easily enter a meditative state of being.
Sunday, 20 June 2021 . 03:00 PM – 05:00 PM
- yoga mat
- pillow bolster/cushion
- water bottle.
Anything to make yourself most comfortable! Wear something comfy too, PJ’s are acceptable!
Most of us believe that we are more than just our physical bodies. Some people are blessed to be able to see that for themselves. Now technology has caught up and it is possible to not only see yours but receive photos too!
- You will gain a better understanding of your soul self.
- We will begin with a meditation to relax and connect you to higher energy so that you are in your most peaceful state for the photo.
- You will be educated on what the colours that show up in your aura mean so you really get to know who you are deep, down inside.
Sunday, 29 August . 02:00 PM – 03:30 PM
- yoga mat
- cushion & blanket
- wear comfy clothing.