understanding and skills to lead healthy, safe and active lives.
- flexibility and strength
- body image
- emotional regulation
- concentration and focus
- academic performance
dynamic and mindful yoga movement sequences incorporating games or teamwork, and relaxation techniques and practice.
This program is compatible with WA’s School Curriculum and Standards Authority requirements for Health and Physical Education focus areas including:
- Health benefits of physical activity
- Mental health and well-being
- Lifelong physical activities
This is a 4 week series beginning Wednesday January 6th.
We have two different classes available depending on your child’s age. 4 – 7 years old and 8 – 12 years.
- 9:30am start for 4 – 7 years with the class running for 50 minutes.
- 10:30am start for 8 – 12 years with the class running for 60 minutes.
“Seedling” Drop in (1 x class) – $15 per class/per child
“Sprout” 4 week Holiday Series block pass (4 x classes) – $50.00 (equates to $12.50 per class/per child)